With 15 years working on four continents and in multiple industries, I offer practical and affordable solutions based on a wide range of real experience.
I make it a priority to understand your business and goals so I can deliver marketing campaigns and tools that bring results and value. Everything I do is infused with optimism and my own unique sense of humor, which is included free of charge…
By getting results for my clients and enjoying the journey to get there, I strive to form lasting and rewarding partnerships.
Led Digital Marketing & PR for Europe, Africa & Asia
Visited 30+ countries to produce media & PR
Backup corporate photographer & videographer
Relocated to Indianapolis & Europe for jobs
2011 & 2013
Supporting multiple clients while based in Asia
2019 – PRESENT
My marketing experience covers the following industries:
Oil & Gas
Woodworking & sawmilling
I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to do what needs to be done!
CuriositiesWhat is ‘normal’ anyway?
- Fainted at my son’s birth, but held it together for the two girls.
- Middle name is ‘Threlkeld’, which is a small English town.
- Oldest of 10 kids, but not raised Mormon or Catholic.
- Lived in Poland for 6 years, but no Polish family connections.
- Cut my own hair for 8+ years, and no one ever guessed.
- Wrote a screenplay, but waiting for Mel Gibson to direct it.
- Married a girl born & raised in Thailand, but she’s not Thai.
- Homeschooled & attended one year of traditional college, and have always challenged myself to learn and grow.